- Reduce oxidative stress
- Co-factor of Glutathione Peroxidase
- Improve animal resistance to infections
- The most important water-soluble antioxidant.
- Prevents oxidation of molecules and body cells
- Regenerate vitamin E and scavenge free radicals.
- Helps coping with heat stress.
- High antioxidant activity to the peroxy radical.
- Enhance defence systems
Would you like more tips on Jefo Rumen Protected Selenium & Antioxidants blend?
Leave us your email and we’ll get back to you!
Did you know that rumen microbes will modify inorganic selenium to an non-absorbable form for the animal?
Since most of the inorganic selenium is converted by the rumen microbes into a non-absorbable form for the animal, the bioavailability of the inorganic selenium is low in ruminant.
The solution is the Jefo Rumen Protected Selenium.
Jefo Rumen Protected Selenium has higher bioavailability than supplementing non protected inorganic selenium
Jefo Matrix Technology has a high rumen bypass efficacy with excellent intestinal digestion. This will provide to the animal the needed selenium level with extra antioxidants to improve the immune status of the animal.
• No dust, no handling risk
• Standardization on every batch with controlled technology and production
• High concentration will allow more space in vitamin mineral premix formula and in your warehouse
Jefo Rumen Protected Selenium showed similar plasma selenium levels as blends of inorganic and organic selenium.
SeOrga= Organic selenium
P(Se)= Jefo Rumen Protected Selenium
*Before treatment, all cows showed a minor selenium deficiency (no statistical difference)
Same plasma selenium level with Jefo Rumen Protected Selenium than with blends containing organic selenium.
Jefo Technical research report GL 400